Board Meeting Highlights
APRIL 24, 2013(Please Note: These highlights are not considered to be the official minutes of the board. Board minutes are approved at the next regular meeting of the board.)
- Twelve (12) students were recognized for the anti-bullying artwork submissions.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES/BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
ITEMS FOR DECISION
1. Report #13-02-1393 - Capital Construction Priorities 2014 - 2015 - (link)
- It was moved and seconded (Arsenault/Boutilier) that the Governing Board approve this list of projects for submission to the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
- Eastern District P-12 School (New School Construction)
- Charles P. Allen (former high school) (Addition and Alteration)
- Shannon Park Elementary School (Acquisition from Department of National Defense)
- Bicentennial School (Addition and Alteration)
- South Peninsula Elementary School (New School Construction)
- Eastern Shore District High School (Addition and Alteration)
- J.L. Ilsley High School (Addition and Alteration)
- Sunnyside Elementary School (Addition and Alteration)
- Inglis Street Elementary (Addition and Alteration)
- Fairview Heights Elementary (Addition and Alteration)
- The motion was carried unanimously.
1. Report #13-04-1400 School Calendar 2013-2014 - (link)
NOTICES OF MOTION
There were no Notices of Motion given.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING
- May 22, 2013 (Regular Board)